Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Friend's Book Loved

All right, to set the record straight, I officially enjoyed T. L. Hines' Waking Lazarus. Click here for my review.

The Robin Lee Hatcher contest is still open. I'm giving it extra time because of Mt. Hermon and Easter. Get your entry in by the end of the week, and I should announce the winner Monday the 24th. See the entry below for more details.

On a more personal note, my brother Stephen had surgery to remove a tumor under his shoulder blade today. He expected to spend 2-3 days in the hospital, but he's already home. It'll be six months or more until he's fully recovered, so I'd appreciate prayer for him.

3 comments:

Cathy West said...

Did you get my comment in your guestbook? I couldn't remember if I heard from you or not..
:)

C.J. Darlington said...

Great review, Katie, of Waking Lazarus. Here's praying your brother has a speedy and easy recovery.

TL Hines said...

And I officially enjoyed your very kind review. Thanks, Katie!

Post a Comment