Sunday, April 22, 2012

Done! Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon End of Event Meme



Well I did it! I made it through my first Read-a-thon! I read five books which was a total of 1300 pages! Here are the books I read: 

Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren

Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren

Bourne by Lisa T. Bergren

Waiting For Dawn by Susan May Warren

65 Pages of The Sound of Red Returning



Which hour was most daunting for you? 21 I was exhausted and finally went to bed at hour 22 cause I had church in the morning. But I didn't feel good when I got up so I stayed home.
Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren it'll keep you going for hours!
Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? nope
What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? idk
How many books did you read? 5
What were the names of the books you read? look above
Which book did you enjoy most? The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
Which did you enjoy least? The Sound of Red Returning
If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'll probably do it again-as a reader!

0 comments:

Post a Comment