Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #41

 Hosted By: Book Journey
Hey All! I am currently borrowing someone's MacBook so I don't have all of my pictures and stuff like that but I will update this as soon as I can get onto my laptop! 

Here is what I finished last week:
Both of these were pretty good!

What I am currently reading:
Absolutely loving You Don't Know Me and all of the other fiction ones are pretty good! I've still been working on Bonhoeffer and really enjoying it!

What I hope to read this week:
Looking forward to these!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!

1 comments:

Shan said...

I have one of Julie Lessman's book on my e-reader, haven't got around to it yet. Thanks for reminding me of her here, her books look so good.

Post a Comment