Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #29

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books to Review
The Hero's Lot by Patrick W. Carr (Bethany House)
Prairie Song by Mona Hodgson (Blogging for Books)
Anomaly by Krista McGee (Litfuse)
The Reason by William Sirls (Author)
Whispers from the Shadows by Roseanna M. White (Influencer copy)
On Distant Shores by Sarah Sundin (Litfuse)

Books I Was Given
A Promise to Love by Serena B. Miller
The Dilemma of Charlotte Farrow by Olivia Newport
(Both of these were given to me by Dawn from Dawn's Dreams)

Books I Won
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (Jen from The Bawdy Book Blog)

Books I Bought
Last Dance by Melody Carlson
Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
Mistaken Bride by Renee Ryan
The Bride Next Door by Winnie Griggs
The Baby Compromise by Linda Ford
Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman

Kindle Books
Hazardous Duty by Christy Barritt
Running Home by Cami Checketts
Skip Rock Shallows by Jan Watson
The Solitary Envoy by T. Davis Bunn&Isabella Bunn
One Night With a Rock Star by Chana Keefer
Past Suspicion by Therese Heckenkamp
Courting Miss Lancaster by Sarah M. Eden
Courted by a Cowboy by Lacy Williams
The Love Dare by Alex&Stephen Kendrick
Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake
Poison Me by Cami Checketts
Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes
Yesterday's Tomorrow by Catherine West

4 comments:

Maji Bookshelf said...

Anomaly looks interesting! I have out of sight, out of time and I really want to read it soon!

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Kelly said...

Grats on winning Mila 2.0! :D
Out of Sight, Out of Time was such a great read. I hope you enjoy that one!
Happy reading! (:

My STS

Jo Jean said...

You have some awesome looking books there. I have been wanting to read Anomaly.

Happy Reading!
Joann @ Paperback Lass

Jamie E. said...

I have Ally Carter's first book but I still need to read it. I hope you enjoy her new book you got along with your other books. Happy Reading!
Here were my newest additions.

Post a Comment