Friday, January 09, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Day 4 Update & Day 5 Challenge

Bout of Books

Day Four Update

Books I Read Today: 
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (167 pgs)
Love at Mistletoe Inn by Cindy Kirk (126 pgs)
Books I Finished Today:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Love at Mistletoe Inn by Cindy Kirk
Pages Read Today: 293
Total Books Finished: 6
Total Pages Read: 1,411

My Thoughts on Today
Well today was my lowest page count yet, which doesn't surprise me since I got distracted by writing a blog post and the baby I nanny didn't sleep as much as she typically does. Hoping to get a chunk done on Day 5 since I'm not got to have much reading time Day 6!

Describe Your Book in Pictures Challenge
Think about a book you finished or are currently reading.
Create a series of images that describe what is going on in the book and post them somewhere, tumblr, your blog, twitter, instagram, etc. Use #boutofbooks so everyone can see!

I chose A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones! The hero is acting mayor, hence the suit, and news desk is for the heroine who is trying to get her job on tv back. The decorated house and tree are related to scenes in the book and the fact that they are working to get the town ready for Christmas. And lastly the nativity plays a big role in the story! 

3 comments:

Elin said...

Looks like a lovely christmas book :) Happy fridag :)

Kristen said...

Love this collage! I'm not a big Christmas book reader, but seeing it in pictures makes it look intriguing!

Abbi Hart said...

Elin-It was good!

Kristen-Thanks!

Post a Comment