Friday, October 14, 2011

Hey All!

Hi, I'm Abbi. My full name is Abigail, but I think it sounds stuffy and I really don't like it so I just go by Abbi.

I am a 17-year-old 2011 homeschool graduate. My favorite hobbies are reading, babysitting, and crocheting. I also enjoy hanging with friends and watching TV shows (but those aren't really hobbies), and I have a spoiled cat named Ziva (after NCIS"s Ziva David.

Well, as Katie said, I've had a lifelong love of reading, (and she should know since she taught me how) and it has continued growing as I got older. Whenever I ran out of things to read, I would literally read CBD's fiction catalog, I was that desperate.

I am constantly looking to enlarge my library, though being the major cheapskate that I am I usually wait a few months after a book is released and get it on sale!

Well that's me in a random nutshell! God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abbi you won in Seekerville. We just need a mailing address.

Barbour and Bethany House author Mary Connealy shared Monday with Change is Good--Scary but Good. Winner of any available Mary Connealy (or Mary Nealy) release is Gatorade635.


This is the link


http://seekerville.blogspot.com/2011/10/weekend-edition-birthday-party-sunday-2.html

Ruth Logan Herne said...

And you won again yesterday, my friend! Your name was drawn for a copy of Mended Hearts... Can you send your snail mail addy to my e-mail, please?

loganherne(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you, Abbi, and congratulations!

Ruthy

Post a Comment