Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Meet

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


This weeks actual Top Ten was characters in books that remind me of me or people I know, but I couldn't come up with any. So instead I'm picking the characters I like to meet thanks to Leorah's suggestion! So here they are the book characters that I think it would be cool to meet (warning: this is rather random)!

Luca Forelli 
From River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren

Bella Kirkwood 
From The Charmed Life Series by Jenny B. Jones

Jack O'Malley
From The O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson

Lucy Wiltshire 
From Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones

Conner Young 
From Team Hope Series by Susan May Warren
(He really needs his own book!!!!)

Tim and Sydney Creighton 
From Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake

Belle Harden
From The Husband Tree by Mary Connealy

Travis-Meredith, Crocket, Jim, & Neill Archer 
From Short-Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer

Kaitlin, Sean, & Marcail Donovan
From The Californians Series by Lori Wick

Cash-Reagan, Dakota-Darvi, & Slater-Libby Rawlings 
From The Yellow Rose Trilogy by Lori Wick

10 comments:

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

This weeks was really hard! Took me FOREVER to come up with mine...lol. I haven't read any of the books on your list, but I'm sure they're all great characters ;)

Angela said...

Great twist on this week's Top Ten. Love it!

Leorah said...

=D I started jumping up and down when I read the title of this blog post and was happy beyond words when I saw you mentioned me! No seriously, I'll be on cloud nine for the rest of the week...
I absolutely loved your choices and a good lot of them are on my list too! So cool! (Oh and p.s., I so totally knew Luca would be at the top...;-)

Anonymous said...

I only know Jack O'Malley from the characters on your list, but I would totally like to meet him too!

Kate said...

Aw man! This was fun but soooo hard! In the end we share Luca, Bella, and Conner on our lists. :D

Unknown said...

Great list and great meme! Think I'll be borrowing both the original and your version for an upcoming post of my own! They're just perfect for getting the writing juices flowing! Thanks!

Milka said...

I don't think I am familiar with any of these characters... I need to google these books/series :)

Rina said...

Great list and I'm going to borrow your idea for twisting the topic. :-) And I'm going to use the Donovan's - it's been way too long since I read those. So not only should I become reacquainted reading wise, but I'd love to meet them too. :-)
Here's my TTT.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I'd love to meet Luca and the guys from the yellow rose trilogy! Great picks.

Judy said...

Oh fun! [New reader by the way.] The two from your list I would pick would be Luca and Jack O'Malley...:]] I would also choose a Jenny B. Jones character but that would be Mad Maxine from A Katie Parker Production series. I heart that little old lady. :D

Post a Comment