Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #30: The Shadowed Onyx

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Shadowed Onyx by Nicole O'Dell
Barbour Books-December 1, 2012


About the Book
Join dejected seventeen-year-old Joy Christianson on her journey to hope and healing as she leaves a dark world behind and moves into Diamond Estates, a home for troubled teens. This brand-new novel for teen girls will not only entertain, but also promises to capture your heart and challenge your faith. At age seventeen, Joy Christianson is the life of the party. That is, until her best friend commits suicide. Joy’s already wavering faith slips completely out of her reach. Afraid of letting the depression and evil take root, she decides to seek help in the haven of Diamond Estates—and try to reclaim the Joy she once knew.

Why I Want It
I really enjoyed the first book in this series and I'm currently reading and liking the second so I can't wait to read this next installment in the series!

3 comments:

danicapage said...

Wow! Thanks for bringing this series to my attention. I definitely am putting this at the top of my wishlist.

Here's my WoW

Thanks for sharing!

~Danica Page @Taking it One Page at a Time

Anonymous said...

Sounds intriguing.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-gilded-wings-angel.html

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interesting read.

Post a Comment