Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Top Ten Books I'd Give to Readers Who Have Never Read Christian Fiction

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

These are some of my favorite Christian Fiction books that I think would be good for people just trying out Christian books. I tried to vary up the genres and made five adult picks and five YA picks!

Adults
#1. The O'Conner Family Saga by Julie Lessman
#2. Discarded Heroes Series by Ronie Kendig
#3. Where Love Begins Series by Melissa Tagg
#4. Short Straw Bride & Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer
#5. The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen

Young Adults
#6. The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren
#7. A Katie Parker Production by Jenny B. Jones
#8. The Homelanders by Andrew Klavan
#9. Anomaly Trilogy by Krista McGee
#10. Melanie Dickerson's Fairytale Retellings

5 comments:

Inklings and Notions said...

You listed some of my favorites! I love Jenny B. Jones.

Michelle said...

Great choices...
Julie Lessman, Julie Klassen, and Jenny B. Jones

I haven't read books by the rest... I'm sure their just as good :)

Shan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shan said...

Great choices. I would include Julie Klassen as well and Jody Hedlund because hers was the first Christian historical fiction book I read.

Abbi Hart said...

Amanda-She is great! I really want a new book by her!

Michelle-Thanks and they are!

Shan-I did include Julie Klassen and I almost added Jody Hedlund-LOVE her books! I was just trying to fit some specific genres!

Post a Comment