Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Memes 11/28

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you visit the same blogs each week or do you branch out and try to find new blogs?

My Answer:
I follow all of my blogs through feedly and I read the posts that interest me. Occasionally I will find a new blog to follow but I don't actively seek them out.


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Levi woke to the sounds of chaos. Footsteps thumping through the house. Giggling toddlers. Screeching children. Women unsuccessfully shushing.
Rebels by Jill Williamson

My Thoughts
As I started reading this it almost sounded like someone was in the house that shouldn't be there but then it changes to normal life sounds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment