Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Favorite Heroines from TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Since book heroines would just be way too hard I decided to go with TV show heroines! These are some of my favorite leading ladies, in no particular order!

Felicity Smoak from Arrow


Buffy Summers from Buffy the Vampire Slayer


Kate Beckett from Castle


Donna Noble from Doctor Who


Peggy Carter from Agent Carter


Ziva David from NCIS


Kensi Blye from NCIS: LA


Juliet O'Hara from Psych


Veronica Mars from Veronica Mars

Claudia Donovan from Warehouse 13

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I love your list so many great faces and strong personalities! I hope to see you around my blog

Katelynn
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Claudia! She's so awesome and quirky and just brilliant - and a amazing singer. And Kate is a great choice too. Nice list.

My TTT

Abbi Hart said...

Katelynn-Thanks!

Amy-Yeah I really like those two!

Rissi said...

Felicity, Kate, Kensi, Peggy, Veronica... all are favorites among many others! Great list, Abbi. :)

Kay said...

Oh, you have some lovely heroines here. I love Buffy, Ziva, Kenzi, Agent Carter (hasn't that been a fun series?) and, of course, Veronica Mars. Great list!

Dawn Janis said...

Agent Carter, Ziva, Kensi, and Claudia! Awesome list!

Ash @ The Book Nooks said...

*Intense balloon like shrieking* I love Peggy from Agent Carter. I'm so proud to see her on this list. I wouldn't be able to choose only ten favourite TV Heroines, there are just too many to choose from <3 I'm impressed with your list, and now I finally have a name for the show I've been seeing around for awhile but never got the name for! (Warehouse 13) So thank you!

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi- :) thanks!

Kay-Thank you and yes Agent Carter was a fantastic series!

Dawn-Those four are definitely awesome!

Ash-Peggy is awesome! It was a little difficult but these stuck out the most! Glad I could help you discover WH13!

Post a Comment