Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Day 1 Update & Day 2 Challenge

Bout of Books
Books I Read Today:
In Good Company by Jen Turano
Books I Finished Today:
In Good Company by Jen Turano
Pages Read Today: 262
Total Books Finished: 1
Total Pages Read: 262

My Thoughts on Day One
Pretty pleased with what I got read! I would have liked to get a little more in but with work all day and a babysitting job all night I'm happy that I got in what I did!

Scavenger Hunt
Hosted by: The Book Monsters

1. A Book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!)
2. A book you’re planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books
3. Blue Book(s)
4. Books from your favorite genre!
5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves



1. Beowulf by Ronie Kendig 
2. Not by Sight by Kate Breslin
3. Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin (WWII)
4. A Passion Denied by Julie Lessman
5. Can't Let You Go by Jenny B. Jones

0 comments:

Post a Comment