Monday, November 23, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #200

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Nothing. I really didn't get much reading in this week and I'm blaming the fact that I discovered the show Constantine and watch the whole one season show!

What I am currently reading:
Almost done with this! Definitely an enjoyable read!

What I hope to read this week:
My next two review books!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #199
Top Ten Christmas Novellas
Waiting on Wednesday #188: Undaunted Hope
Friday Memes 11/20

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Kym said...

I've had The Golden Braid on my tbr list for awhile now. Love the cover of The Wedding Chapel. Here's my reading list for the week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/what-im-reading-november-23-2015.html

Kathryn T said...

Well only a little reading but a lot of viewing, and if you love the show well time well spent!

RAnn said...

Rachel Hauk's books are usually winners. Enjoy!

Abbi Hart said...

Kym-It's an enjoyable read! I love The Wedding Chapel's cover too!

Kathryn-Haha I agree!

RAnn-They are!

Post a Comment