Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Top Ten Books I Liked Less Than I Thought I Would

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Silence in the Dark by Patricia Bradley
I really enjoyed the first few books in this series but this last one just fell a little bit short.

Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson
After her long hiatus from writing I was really hoping she'd come back swinging with books as good as her O'Malley series. Sadly I had to force myself to finish this one and couldn't even get through one of her following books.

Bittersweet by Cathy Marie Hake
I adored this author's first book (and many others of hers) but this one just wasn't quite as good. I still enjoyed it though.

Catch a Falling Star by Beth K. Vogt
I heard a lot of good this about this author after her debut but I just really didn't enjoy this book much at all.

Surrender Bay by Denise Hunter
I didn't hate this one but I also didn't love it as much as her others.

Together With You by Victoria Bylin
Loved this author's debut but her sophomore novel just wasn't for me.

The Giver by Lois Lowry
A classic that I just didn't like despite expecting too based on the hype.

If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Decided to read this when they made the movie but I really didn't like it that much

If the Shoe Fits by Sandra D. Bricker
This one sounded really cute and I was excited to read it but it was meh.


Sing by Lisa T. Bergren
I love this author (at least the books I've read) though this was probably my least favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment