Saturday, August 25, 2018

Bout of Books 23: Day 5 Update


Books I Read Today: 
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith (222 pages)
Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan (367 pages)
Some Like It Hot by Susan May Warren (142 pages)
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (84 pages)

Books I Finished Today: 
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith
Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan
Some Like It Hot by Susan May Warren

Pages Read Today: 815

Total Books Finished: 15

Total Pages Read: 3,738

My Thoughts on Day 
So my evening plans fell through and I had different plans come up that allowed reading time so I actually got another decent reading day! I have to work 8 hours tomorrow but then I have a free evening so hoping to get some more in then. Sunday however looks to be booked pretty solid but we shall see what I get read in these last two days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment