Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books by Authors I Love That I Still Need to Read

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

The list of books I need to read is endless so I kept this list to ones that I actually own by authors I really really love. Can't believe I still haven't read these! Hopefully soon!

#1. The Colonel's Lady & The Frontiersman's Daughter by Laura Frantz

#2. A Most Inconvenient Marriage & For the Record by Regina Jennings

#3. Life After by Katie Ganshert

#4. The Sweethaven Series by Courtney Walsh

#5. With Every Breath & Until the Dawn by Elizabeth Camden

#6. The Illusionist's Apprentice & The Lost Castle by Kristy Cambron

#7. The Wedding Shop & The Writing Desk by Rachel Hauck

#8. A Beauty So Rare & A Note Yet Unsung by Tamera Alexander

#9. The Road to Paradise by Karen Barnett

#10. Love Finds You in Annapolis Maryland by Roseanna M. White

0 comments:

Post a Comment