Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Want to Meet

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Thanks to CFRR I got to meet quite a few of my favorite authors, but there are still so many I'd love to meet! First I will share ten I hope to meet soon and then as a bonus I'll share some of the ones I have met!

#1. Julie Lessman

#2. Roseanna M. White

#3. Joanne Bischoff

#4. Dani Pettrey


#5. Denise Hunter

#6. Lindsay Harrel

#7. Sarah Sundin

#8. Karen Witemeyer

#9. Erynn Mangum

#10. Jenny B. Jones



AUTHORS I'VE MET

#1. Susan May Warren

#2. Melissa Tagg

#3. Dawn Crandall

#4. Kristi Ann Hunter

#5. Pepper Basham

#6. Katie Ganshert

#7. Ronie Kendig

#8. Courtney Walsh

#9. Jen Turano

#10. Becky Wade

0 comments:

Post a Comment