Tuesday, December 18, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #322

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
I read so much more this week than I realized! I last minute decided to join the #25infive readathon where you try to read 25 hours over the course of five days. All but the first two books I read during that, there would have been more but I DNF'd several and read bits from two non-fiction books as well! 

What I am currently reading:
I'm enjoying the two fiction books more than I anticipated, I have one I'm reading the physical copy of and one I'm reading on kindle. The Best Yes has definitely been challenging me in a good way and I am Louie's story in Unbroken!

What I hope to read this week:
The last of my red spine books I wanted to read this month! Hoping they're all wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment