Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant to Read in 2018 But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

The Esther Paradigm by Sarah Monzon
Technically already read this one this year but I totally meant to get to it last year! It was worth the wait though! I loved it so much!

Fawkes by Nadine Brandes
Another one I already read. Loved it way more than I thought!

The Illusionist's Apprentice & The Lost Castle by Kristy Cambron
I really need to catch up on my Kristy Cambron! I've been really wanting to read these!

The Lost Girl of Astor Street by Stephanie Morrill
I've heard a lot of good things!

Season to Love & A New Shade of Summer by Nicole Deese
Finally read book one of this series last year and I really want to finish!

The Thirteenth Chance by Amy Matayo
I heard so many things about this author and I bought this book awhile ago but it's just been taunting me from my TBR.

A Most Inconvenient Marriage by Regina Jennings
I really need to read this one!

The Road to Paradise by Karen Barnett
Really enjoy this author but I'm a little behind on her books!

A Table by the Window by Hillary Manton Lodge
It's been way too long since this book came out and I've been meaning to read it for years!

A Will, A Way, and A Wedding by Melody Carlson
This has been on my TBR for far too long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment