Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Keepin' On and More of Jack

My first review for Keepin' On, on John Eldredge's wonderful little book Epic, has been published! It's a subscription-only magazine, so you won't be able to read the entire review until you subscribe, but here's a brief sample to whet your appetite:

Using examples from classic stories and movies, Eldredge portrays what we often view as Sunday school lessons as the greatest adventure tale of all time. And you have an important role in this Story. Not only can you be rescued, you can join the underground network fighting evil - the Rebel Alliance, the Old Narnians, the little band of hobbits and elves.


I'll have a review in every issue, so be sure to subscribe. And I'm keeping my radar up for excellent books, CDs, and movies that encourage us to persevere, so if you know of a good one, be sure to let me know so I can check it out.

Gina has part two of her interview with Jack Cavanaugh up, and Jack has also posted an entry on flash fiction over at Charis Connection.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Hey Katie,
I just noticed that you posted a link to my blog on this site -- thank you so much! I'm honored! ;-) I haven't yet figured out the text box html I'm trying to add to my blog (grrr!) but I'm working on it as I want to have a links section up. Soon, hopefully! Thank you for posting the links to Jack Cavanaugh's interview -- that was a fascinating read!

Rose DesRochers said...

I just found your blog while surfing blog sites. I find it to be very informative. I wish you success in all of your endeavors

Post a Comment