Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Monthly Reflections #2: February 2012

Photobucket

February was another awesome reading month for me! I read 23 books, wrote 14 blog posts including 7 reviews and joined 1 more reading challenge. I completed the Goodreads Historical Challenge but since I signed up for 12+ I'm gonna keep on adding books!

Books I Read


Reviews I Wrote
In Too Deep by Mary Connealy (CFBA Tour)
Beauty For Ashes by Dorothy Love (Booksneeze)
Pure Love Pure Life by Elsa Kok Colopy (Zondervan)
The Bride Bargain by Kelly Eileen Hake
A Woman's Place by Lynn Austin
Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck by Kathleen Y'Barbo (Blogging for Books)


Challenges Progress
Goodreads Historical Fiction Challenge-I read 7 Historical Fiction books (15 Total)
2012 E-Book Challenge-I read 2 books on my kindle app (3 Total)
Mount TBR Reading Challenge-I read 17 of my To Be Read books (37 Total)
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge-I read 3 Young Adult books (4 Total)
New Author Challenge 2012-I read 9 new authors this month (19 Total)
50 States Challenge-I read books set in 6 different states (18 Total)
Read Your Name Challenge-I read a book for A B A I out of ABIGAIL (ABIAI Total)
What's In A Name Challenge-I read 1 book with a body of water in the title (3/6)

In March I hope to:
Read at least 20 books
Write at least 10 reviews 

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ooohh, I so want to read some of the books you did! Especially Beauty for Ashes, Firestorm, The Bride Bargain, Washington's Lady, and The Shadow of Your Smile!!!

I cannot believe you read that many books (again) in one month! I can only dream of reading that many! (I think the most I ever read in a month was 14 - not sure though).

Congrats on such a great month (reading-wise) and I hope you reach your goals in March! :)

Thanks for participating in Monthly Reflections!

Melanie

Martha Eskuchen said...

Wow - great reading month with some wonderful books. This is a nice meme. If only I had more time... :-)

Rina said...

Abbi, how did you get that nice montage of all the books you read? I'm working on my monthly reflections post (yes, I'm a bit behind) and can't figure out to do it in a way that I'm happy with. Can you share your secret?

Abbi Hart said...

Rina I use a free photo editing download called Photoscape. You can download it here:
http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php

Post a Comment