Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Books To Save If My House Were Abducted By Aliens (or any other disaster struck)

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This is my first time participating in this meme and I'm going to "break" the rules slightly! I have WAY to many books to only pick ten, so I'm going to list the top 10 series that I'd save!  And since I have at least eight suitcases right outside my bedroom door (my room's in the basement) I'd probably be able to do it! These won't be listed in any particular order and this is only based on what I own.

1. Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke

















2. The Californians by Lori Wick










3. Men of the Saddle by Lori Copeland










4. Team Hope by Susan May Warren










5. The O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson


















6. Lassoed In Texas by Mary Connealy











7. Sophie's Daughters by Mary Connealy










8. Uncommon Heroes by Dee Henderson










9. Heroes of Quantico by Irene Hannon










10. Select Cathy Marie Hake Books

0 comments:

Post a Comment