Monday, August 27, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #34

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
Yeah this was a pretty sad reading week especially after the last two, but it was kind of a nice break and I got a bunch of crocheting done!

What I am currently reading:
I'm really enjoying Halflings and I'm a little over halfway through! I read a small bit of Bonhoeffer this week but none of The Three Musketeers.

What I hope to read this week:
Hopefully I'll actually get both of these done but I'm not making any promises!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #33/Bout of Books 5.0: Wrap-Up
Top Ten Books I've Read Since I've Been Blogging
Waiting on Wednesday #24: The Fairest Beauty
Book Blogger Hop: Fav Thing About Blogging
All About Us Series Books 1&2 by Shelley Adina
All About Us Series Books 3&4 by Shelley Adina

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Tanya Patrice said...

Love the cover for The Vigilante's Bride. Hope you enjoy all your reads this week.

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your books. My favorite book this week was Ottoline at Sea by Chris Riddell. Please come see what I'm reading now.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Have a good week of reading :)

Lindsey said...

I love that you are reading a biography along with a classic and a newer book. That seems like the perfect mix. Happy reading! :)

Post a Comment