Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #37

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I'm finally getting back into my normal reading craze! Trinity was my absolute favorite and Unending Devotion was my second! The other to were ok but they both had things I didn't really like.

What I am currently reading:
I'm enjoying rereading Waterfall-I'm halfway through-and I didn't make any progress on the other two.

What I hope to read this week:
Yeah I'm completely forgot about The Vigilante's Bride and read The Unexpected Bride instead but I'm pretty sure I will finally get around to reading TVB this week!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #36
Belle Meade Plantation: Video Vignette #3 of 6
Top Ten Tuesday 9/11 Edition
Trinity: Military War Dog by Ronie Kendig
Waiting on Wednesday # Queen of the Waves
Fairer Than Morning by Rosslyn Elliott
Book Blogger Hop: My favorite recent review is...
The Girl in the Glass by Susan Meissner
Stacking the Shelves #14

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Tanya Patrice said...

At least you found 2 books you loved last week :-) Hope you enjoy all your books this week!

detweilermom said...

I will have to check out Trinity. Happy
Reading this week.

pussreboots said...

My favorite book this week was the audio of Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer. Please come see what I'm reading now.

Post a Comment