Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #38

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I really enjoyed rereading Waterfall and both of these other books were good too! You may have noticed that I didn't read either of the books on my list from last week and that's because I started them and they weren't for me so I didn't finish them!

What I am currently reading:
No progress on the top two and I've barely started the others so I 'm not sure of my opinion!

What I hope to read this week:
Looking forward to all of these! I have enjoyed all of the other books I've read from these authors so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love these!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?#37
Unending Devotion by Jody Hedlund
Belle Meade Plantation: Video Vignette #4 of 6
Top Ten Bookish People I Want to Meet
Waiting on Wednesday #28: Strong and Stubborn
Book Blogger Hop: What You Don't Know #2
Fall Into Books 2012: Goals
Guardian by Heather Burch

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Wow Abbi, you're surrounded by GREAT books!! Love this post, such a great selection to keep you busy for a while :)
I'm currently reviewing Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson and seeking God on what to rename my blog with.
Looking forward to more of your reviews!
Blessings, Kara

Post a Comment