Monday, February 18, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #58

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
These books were all pretty good but Shattered was by far my favorite!

What I am currently reading:
Yeah I have been doing a lot of reading lately! In addition to starting and finishing the three books I also read half of each of these fiction books and a quarter of The Well which added up to just over 1700 pages read this week!

What I hope to read this week:
In addition to finishing all my current reads I hope to at least start these two review books! I enjoyed both of the author's first books so I'm hoping these will be just as good!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #57
Wake Up, Generation by Paige Omartian
Let Them Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd
Waiting for Morning by Margaret Brownley
Top Ten Romances in Books
Bon Appetit by Sandra Byrd
Waiting on Wednesday #49: Jungle Fire
Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd
God's Love For Us
Friday Memes 2/15
Know Me Better 2/17

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

6 comments:

collettakay said...

I don't know how in the world you can have so many books going at once! I only read one at a time.

I read and loved quite a few of the books listed here this week.

Here's my post:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2013/02/its-monday-what-am-i-reading-21813.html

Colletta

Shan said...

Oh, another Julie Klassen book for me to add to my list. I've read two of hers and really enjoyed them. Happy reading!

Brooke @ i blog 4 books said...

I thought Shattered was so good! Very romantic but still super suspenseful!

Darrel Nelson's book is on my TBR list for this week. Looking forward to it after reading The Anniversary Waltz last year.

Unknown said...

I know, I read one at a time too, well I joined a read a long and read a couple of chapters per day but other than that, I only start one and finish it before I pick up another one.
Have fun!

Nise' said...

I read Shattered last week and loved it too! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read Wishing on Willows, loved her last book!

Post a Comment