Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Romances in Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This topic made me think a bit. I'm used to picking my favorite books but this time I had to look at the actual romances so here are ten of my favorite romances! I had a bunch of options so in the end I decided to pick the ten that when I look at them or think of them the first thing that pops into my head is the romance! They aren't in any order!

Luca&Lia 
from The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren

Guthrie&Rosie
from Baroness by Susan May Warren

Adam&Elizabeth
from the Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson

Jack&Cassie
from The Protector by Dee Henderson

Sean&Charlotte
from Sean Donovan by Lori Wick

Alex&Marcail
from Donovan's Daughter by Lori Wick

Beau&Charity 
from The Drifter by Lori Copeland

Red&Cassie
from Montana Rose by Mary Connealy

Clark&Marty and Willie&Missie
from the Love Comes Softly Series

Mitch&Alison
from Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon

1 comments:

Rina said...

I thought about including some of the Donovan's on my list but then just went with two other books by Lori Wick. Fun list! Thanks for visiting my TTT!

Post a Comment