Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is your reading wishlist, basically if you could make authors write about these things you would. Could be a specific type of character, an issue tackled, a time period, a certain plot, etc.

#1. WWI-There are very few books set during the first World War and I would love to read more!
#2. WWII-This is my favorite time period so I always want more books written about it!
#3. Marriage of convenience/love after marriage-I love this plot line!
#4. The 50's-I love all things about the 50's!
#5. Series about siblings-I love reading series about siblings because you get to get really involved in their lives!

My mind drew a blank so I asked my sister, Rebekah, and here are five of her picks!

#1. WWI
#2. WWII from viewpoints of Italy, Russia, or Austia
#3. The 60's
#4.Vikings
#5. The Hindenburg

6 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I agree we need more good books about the WWI time period. I read one YA book, In the Shadow of Blackbirds. It is good but not my favorite.

Abbi Hart said...

Anne-Yeah I've read I think maybe 2-3 set during that time, and while they were really good I would love to see more!

Amy Shaw said...

I definitely love WII, and the 50's! I almost put that one on my list as well; that would be so fun!

Abbi Hart said...

acps927-It would be such fun!

Rina's Reading said...

Gotta agree with you on marriage of convenience/love after marriage, I love those too. And your sister is right, a story set on or around the Hindenburg would be interesting.

Abbi Hart said...

Rina-Yeah I can never get enough! And I agree with Becky too!

Post a Comment