Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #131

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
A big fat nothing! I was busy with work, Kennywood, birthday parties, visiting with relatives, and stress, and just didn't have much reading time!

What I am currently reading:
Still working on this one! It's really good though!

What I hope to read this week:
Really hoping to crack down and get caught up on some reading this week! I don't think I have much going on so here's hoping I'll at least finish these ones!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #130
Top Ten TV Shows
Waiting on Wednesday #121: Storm Siren

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

Rissi said...

Yay for When I Fall in Love. That was a beautiful book. :)

Cassie said...

The cover for The Butterfly and the Violin is gorgeous!

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-I can't wait to pick it up! I know I'm going to love it since I've loved her other 42 books!

Cassie-I agree! Love that cover and I hope the story inside is just as good!

Post a Comment