Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Memes 12/18

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Which format do you use? Blogger, Word Press, or an independent format? Any reason for your choice? 

My Answer:
 I use Blogger. It's what my sister started the blog with and what I know!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Behind the massive marble building where even in May the crisp sea air never chased away the odors ground into the cobblestones, the newsboys and shoe-shiners gathered, waiting on her. They didn't have much time. 
At Love's Bidding by Regina Jennings

My Thoughts
I like the imaging of this beginning!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am most familiar with Blogger and use that even though I did make a Word Press blog so I could comment and receive notifications from Word Press blogs.

ENJOY your day and weekend.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I like the description in the book's opening, and I'm wondering who the newsboys and shoe-shiners are waiting for and why.
I use Blogger but have also used WordPress in the past. I've found Blogger to be easier for me to use but maybe that's because I've become more familiar with it.
My Friday post features THE LOCKET.

RAnn said...

Can't say I've ever understood casual bloggers moving to (and paying for) WordPress.

Abbi Hart said...

Elizabeth-Blogger seems easier but WordPress seems sleeker!

Sandra-Thanks for stopping by!

RAnn-Yeah I agree!

Post a Comment