Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Books I'd Buy Right Now if Someone Gave Me a Fully Loaded Gift Card

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's actual topic was "Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (Or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven't Read Yet" but a made a goal one year to have read every book I owned and I did it! It only lasted about a day and now I have about 70 unread pretties sitting on my shelves. But that one day means that I have exactly zero books that have been unread on my shelf since before I started blogging! That being said I decided to go with one of the topics I missed in my unplanned absence these last two months!

#1. I'll Be Yours by Jenny B. Jones

#2. Close to You by Kara Issac

#3. The Goodbye Bride by Denise Hunter

#4. Forever Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon

#5. Embers by Ronie Kendig

#6. A Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton

#7. From This Moment by Elizabeth Camden

#8. The Sound of Diamonds by Rachelle Rea

#9. The Selection Series by Keira Cass

#10. Told You So by Kristen Heitzman

3 comments:

Inklings and Notions said...

I'll be Yours is on my list too!
I've read both of Kara Isaac's books and highly recommend them!
Here is my list, http://amandanicolle.blogspot.com/2016/08/take-ten-that-have-been-on-your-shelf.html?m=1

Rissi said...

Picks one, four, eight, nine and ten = fabulous. You simply MUST get them. :)

Awa said...

I never heard of any of these, but keep us up to date so we won't miss out on any gems :)
www.alasweaspire.com

Post a Comment