Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Top Ten Books in My TBR Pile I'm Thinking About Breaking Up With

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I've been evaluating my TBR lately, especially since I'm running out of shelf space. Here are 10 that I'm just not sure I really care to read anymore. I stuck with the Christian fiction options but there are also several mainstream novels on the fence. I'm taking polls in my instagram story (@adventuresofaliterarynature) if you want to weigh in on whether I should read them or skip them!

#1. Sushi Series by Camy Tang

#2. Sweet Sanctuary by Kim Vogel Sawyer

#3. Tahn by L.A. Kelly

#4. Pompeii by T. L. Higley

#5. Angel Sister & Small Town Girl by Ann H. Gabhart

#6. Love Finds You In Bridal Veil Oregon by Miralee Ferrell

#7. Cowgirl Trail by Susan Page Davis

#8. The Pawn & The Rook by Steven James

#9. Unspoken by Dee Henderson

#10 Forbidden & Mortal by Ted Dekker & Tosca Lee

0 comments:

Post a Comment