Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Top Ten Series I Could Reread Forever

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


#1. The O'Conner Family Saga by Julie Lessman
I adore every book in this series and I've already reread them and honestly don't think I would ever get tired of them!

#2. The O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson
I used to reread this series about once every six months and I still love them all!

#3. The Walker Family Series by Melissa Tagg
Cannot love this family more and I'm desperate to have the chance to reread them and love them even more!

#4. The Christiansen Family Series by Susan May Warren
Another family I absolutely love and wish I had the chance to revisit!

#5. The Californians by Lori Wick
I've read this series a few times but I never got tired of them and I often wanted to reread them the second I finished!

#6. Love Comes Softly Series by Janette Oke 
My first introduction to romance and I love going back time and time again!

#7. Lassoed in Texas/Montana Marriages/Sophie's Daughters by Mary Connealy
All three of these series were so good and I've wanted to reread them so many times!

#8. Hawthorne House Series Kristi Ann Hunter
Loved this regency set family series and I can imagine reading them again and again!

#9. The Wings of Glory Series by Sarah Sundin
Brothers and WWII-couldn't be a more perfect match and I would love to read them again!

#10. Ladies of the Manor and Shadows Over England by Roseanna M. White
Both of these series are brilliant and beautiful and I know they'd be just as good each time I read them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment