Monday, April 09, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #287

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
A light reading week. I DNF'd the book I was reading at the start of the week because I just wasn't getting into it. And then after finishing (and loving) this book I started two others that I quickly decided weren't for me.

What I am currently reading:
Really enjoying High As the Heavens so far and Cast of Characters is of course good. Made a decent bit more progress in Les Mis and the end is so close I can taste it! Hoping to have it done by the end of the month!

What I hope to read this week:
Next two random draws from the TBR! Looking forward to both!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment