Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Top Ten Books With 'Heart' in the Title

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This is going up late because life has been a little non-stop the past few days and then my battery died on me the one chance I had to get it up. But better late than never! There are a lot of frequently used words in Christian Fiction book titles and one I come across quite a lot is the word "heart" I found about 20 titles with the word on my shelves and here are ten of them!

#1. A Heart Revealed by Julie Lessman

#2. Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer

#3. My Foolish Heart by Susan May Warren

#4. My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade

#5. Paper Hearts/A Change of Heart by Courtney Walsh

#6. The Bound Heart by Dawn Crandall

#7. The Heart Between Us by Lindsay Harrel

#8. Rebelious Heart by Jody Hedlund

#9. A Heart Most Certain by Melissa Jagears

#10. When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason

0 comments:

Post a Comment