Monday, November 05, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #316

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
I had a fantastic week of reading-almost a book a day! I finished all the books from my October TBR just in time! My favorite read was definitely Wait for Me (finally Pete and Jess's story) but In Too Deep and Life After weren't far behind!

What I am currently reading:
Started this one this morning and so far it's pretty enjoyable!

What I hope to read this week:
This arrived on my porch today and I almost dropped everything to read it but I think I'm going to be good and finish my current read first. I'm hoping to read more than this but I'm not sure which book(s) from my TBR I want to tackle next!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment