Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Small Business

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I love supporting small businesses, usually online through Etsy. As we approach Christmas I thought I'd share some of my favorites in case you're looking for great gift ideas!

#1. The Cozy Life book sleeves
I love these book covers, they're adorable, and they keep my beloved treasures from getting destroyed when I take them with me! I have so many of these and I can't stop buying them!

#2. CreateExploreRead bookmarks
Ever since I discovered these bookmarks they're all I use!

#3. From the Page candles
So many great candles from this shop! They have such amazing scents, and colors, and bookish themes.

#4. Canterbury Road Co candles
Another amazing candle shop. Her labels are gorgeous and she has such a great selection of scents.

#5. Lucy in the Sky prints
Her prints are absolutely stunning!

#6. Get Fictional candles
I wasn't sure about these candles at first since they were a little darker than my normal go to ones. But then I bought one and I was blown away by the rich, powerful scents. I've gotten more and love them!

#7. LemonCakes Candle Co candles
Yes I have a candle problem but this is another amazing shop!

#8. Novelly Yours candles
My first introduction to bookish candles and it's all been downhill since then.

#9. Fashion Street Apparel shirts
I ordered custom shirts from this shop and I adore the way the text was printed on and the shirt is extremely comfortable!

#10. Flickering Fandoms candles
Ending with another fabulous candle shop! I love that they have TV show related candles!


0 comments:

Post a Comment