Saturday, March 03, 2012

In My Mailbox #1

In My Mail box (IMM) is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a  meme were we share books we received, whether we bought them, got them in the mail or checked them out from the library.  It's meant to be a weekly meme but since I don't receive too many books I decided to make it a once a month thing. So every first Saturday of the month I'll post what books I received the previous month.  In the future I may try making a vlog entry instead but for now I'll just list the books.  I'm going to do both January and February this time! 
P.S. Click links for my reviews!

Review Books
These are the books I received to review in e-book format
First Date by Krista McGee
Beauty For Ashes by Dorothy Love

 And these are the ones that I received in paperback.
Sweeter Than Birdsong by  Rosslyn Elliott
In Too Deep by Mary Connealy
The Messenger by Siri Mitchell
Pure Love Pure Life by Elsa Kok Colopy
The Chase by DiAnn Mills

Borrowed Books
These are books I borrowed either from the library or my siblings
The Shadow of Your Smile by Susan May Warren
Be The Change by Zach Hunter
In A Pit With A Lion on A Snowy Day by Mark Batterson
What Is He Thinking by Rebecca St. James
Kisses From Katie by Katie Davis

Giveaways
These are the books that I won in giveaways.
Nobody's Child by Austin Boyd-From Melanie@Christian Bookshelf Reviews
Firethorn by Ronie Kendig-From Holly Renee@Shelf Life
Unloveable by Sherry Gammon-From CFD group on Goodreads
THANK YOU!

Purchases
I only purchased one physical copy but I also got 
a lot of kindle books which would take too long to find/list.
Washington's Lady by Nancy Moser

So that's what I've gotten the past two months!
How about you?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment