Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #11

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I read last week:
I enjoyed all of these books but Don't Waste Your Life was my least favorite since it just seemed to be a repeat of stuff I'd heard many times before. Though it was still a really good book.



What I am currently reading:
Yep still on Little Women. Since it's on my kindle app when ever I have a kindle book to review it gets pushed back. I'm really enjoying The Wedding Dress, but I'm not too far through. The other two I've just read the intros of. One Race One Blood has been on my wishlist for forever so I can't wait to get into it!


What I hope to read this week:
Yes, I do realize that these all have yellowy brown covers, but this is the selection random.org gave me so who am I to argue! Especially since I absolutely can't wait to read Wolfsbane. I've waited so long and now it's finally my chance! The Chase looks like it'll be good and as for Blessings in Disguise-it's just the next book on my TBR list.

Blog Posts

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

6 comments:

Melissa Wiebe said...

What a real variety of books!

Here is my list: http://jaynesbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-mar-19.html

Beautiful Day said...

I'm sure I have Little Women around here somewhere - must be in a box in the shed! I will find it soon! xx

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

now that's more books than i have the chance to read in a month never mind a week :)
happy reading hours for you,Abbi...
i'm recalling a book 'when God writes your love story'? that i had given my daughter - thinking it was by the same authors... anyway, we loved it

Kathy Martin said...

You use Random.org to pick the books you are going to read? That must make for some interesting choices. I think Wolfsbane looks good too. I know I have read Little Women but Eight Cousins is still my favorite book by Alcott.

My Monday report is here. Happy reading!

Abbi Hart said...

Kathy-Yeah I use Random.org. i'm currently trying to go through all the books I own but haven't read so I have a list on the dry erase board and it's numbered. So whatever number Random.org gives me I read the correlating book. Except if it gives me the middle of a series, then I pick the first book of the set.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The Wedding Dress looks like ti would be a good one. Enjoy :)

Post a Comment