Friday, November 23, 2012

Book Blogger Hop: Voices

Book Blogger Hop
This Week's Question:

When reading, do you assign each character their own voice in your head, or do they all sound the same? Do they sound like you or someone else?

My Answer:
I never really thought about this before but I'd probably say that for the most part they all sound the same and like me.


Elizabeth said...

Your answer is similar to mine. My answer is below.

Silver's Reviews
My answer

Brandi said...

This week's question was interesting. I don't think many of us had thought about it before.

Now following your blog :)

Here's my answer.

LibrarySnake said...

Sometimes the characters sound similar to my voice :)
New follower!

Livia @ Butterfly-o-Meter Books said...

Good to know. :)

New follower, have a great weekend!

Post a Comment