Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Top Ten Fictional Cowboys

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Today is a top ten freebie and I decided to list ten of my favorite cowboy heroes! I will be the first to admit that I'm a huge fan of cowboys and cowboy stories so I decided to share some of them with you!

Willie LaHaye
Love Comes Softly Series by Janette Oke

Beau Claxton 
Men of the Saddle Series by Lori Copeland

Dakota Rawlings
Yellow Rose Trilogy by Lori Wick

Tim Creighton 
Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake

Red Dawson 
Montana Rose by Mary Connealy

Tom Linscott
Sharpshooter in Petticoats by Mary Connealy

Seth Kincaid
Over the Edge by Mary Connealy

Travis Archer
Short-Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer

Rafe Noble
Taming Rafe by Susan May Warren

Dylan Taylor
The Trouble With Cowboys by Denise Hunter

7 comments:

Tanya Patrice said...

What a unique list! I have to admit I haven't read a book with a cowboy in ages, but I used to love them!

Ula said...

Interesting list! I think I've never read any books with cowboys :D

My TTT

collettakay said...

Great list! I've read all but one or two of those books and would agree on those cowboys :)

Colletta

Carissa said...

On the books I've read in this list I would agree. The books I haven't read I want to read now.

Rina said...

Love Willie Lahaye! And Travis Archer too. One of these days I'm going to have to get a hold of Mary Connealy's books! You mention them as often as I mention Anne Elisabeth Stengl's series. :-)

Abbi Hart said...

@Rina-You definitely need to read Mary Connealy's books! You won't regret it!

Unknown said...

LOVE Lori Wick and Mary Connealy :) Am I allowed to say that as a YA reviewer? I don't care though because Lori's books are the books that actually got me hooked to reading thanks to my mom! Good list.

My TTT: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-ten-tuesday-fictional-crushes.html

Post a Comment