Monday, November 05, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #44

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I enjoyed my reread of Welcome to Fred and first read of Living With Fred. And I loved Gentleman of Her Dreams!

What I am currently reading:
Enjoying Bonhoeffer still and looking forward to finishing Love's Reckoning. As for the other two I just recently finished books by both of these authors and I'm slightly wary of Veiled Rose and super excited about A Change of Fortune but I have barely started both of them so time will tell! And I'm enjoying Lovelier Than Daylight!

What I hope to read this week:
With the books I already have started and the promise of busyness this week I doubt I'll get to any other books and if I did I haven't the foggiest which I'd pick up!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #43
Hurricane Sandy Read-A-Thon
Top Ten Minor Characters
Waiting on Wednesday #34: Grave Consequences
Monthly Reflections #10
Book Blogger Hop: TBR Guilt
A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman
Gentleman of Her Dreams by Jen Turano

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

writingsofrosie said...

I LOVED Love's Reckoning. Such a good book. :)

I just finished Pearl in the Sand today by Tessa Afshar.

collettakay said...

Lots of great books here! Enjoy ;)

Colletta

Post a Comment