Thursday, January 21, 2016
Number Of Books You Read: 88
Number of Re-Reads: 0
Genre You Read The Most From: Historical Romance
BEST IN BOOKS:
1. Best Book You Read In 2015? Normally this is a hard question for me to answer but this year I'd have to say Isle of Hope by Julie Lessman and From the Start by Melissa Tagg
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t? Together With You by Victoria Bylin
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read? The Methuselah Project by Rick Barry
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)? From the Start by Melissa Tagg
5. Best series you started in 2015? Isle of Hope by Julie Lessman, The Walker Family by Melissa Tagg, Valiant Hearts by Dina L. Sleiman, Waves of Freedom by Sarah Sundin, The Hawthorne House by Kristi Ann Hunter, and Men of Valor by Irene Hannon
Best Sequel of 2015? Chivalrous by Dina L. Sleiman
Best Series Ender of 2015? Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey and Can't Let You Go by Jenny B. Jones
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2015? Dina L. Sleiman and Kristi Ann Hunter
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone? The only book I read that was really out of my comfort zone was Warm Bodies by Issac Marion but I didn't love it all that much.
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
Suspense-wise I'd say Hawk and Falcon by Ronie Kendig, but the book that I devoured the fastest was From the Start by Melissa Tagg!
9. Book You Read In 2015 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year? If I was to reread one it would be From the Start by Melissa Tagg.
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?
11. Most memorable character of 2015? Colton Greene from From the Start by Melissa Tagg, Jack O'Bryen from Isle of Hope by Julie Lessman, Jim Avery from Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin, Casper Christiansen from Always on My Mind by Susan May Warren, and Jake Porter from A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2015? Isle of Hope by Julie Lessman
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2015? Glory Days by Max Lucado
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read? The Harry Potter Series
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2015? I rarely remember book quotes but one that I snapped a pic of was "Love is always a miracle. Especially in this world." from The Lost Heiress by Roseanna M. White.
16. Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2015? Shortest: The Proposal by Becky Wade
Longest: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
17. Book That Shocked You The Most Isle of Hope by Julie Lessman is the first that came to mind! The twists on the end had me on the edge of my seat!
18. OTP OF THE YEAR Colton and Kate from From the Start by Melissa Tagg, Jack and Lacey from Isle of Hope by Julie Lessman, and Jake and Lyndie from A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year I love family sagas and sibling relationships so these are some of my favorite families! The O'Bryen's, the Christiansens, the McKennas, the Walkers, the McKinleys, the McGregors, the Porters, and the Hawthornes.
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2015 From An Author You’ve Read Previously This is getting really redundant so I'm not typing it again, see my answer to #1!
21. Best Book You Read In 2015That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure: There really weren't any!
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2015? Colton Greene from From the Start and Jim Avery from Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin
23. Best 2015 debut you read? Dauntless by Dina L. Sleiman and A Noble Masquerade by Kristi Ann Hunter.
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year? Doon from the Doon series by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read? Three Little Words and From the Start by Melissa Tagg and Can't Let You Go by Jenny B. Jones
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2015? Isle of Hope by Julie Lessman
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year? Worth the Time by Laura Jackson
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul? My soul is still intact!
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2015? A Singular and Whimsical Problem by Rachel McMillan
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)? Among the Fair Magnolias Novella Collection though I did enjoy one of the stories!
YOU'RE BLOGGING/BOOKISH LIFE:
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2015? Can't really think of any new ones I discovered.
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2015? Isle of Hope and From the Start
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog? I don't really have any discussion posts this year.
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)? I love the Top Ten Tuesday meme!
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2015? Getting to interact with authors and fellow bloggers.
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year? Keeping up with reviews-I had a busy year!
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)? The post that had the most views was Top Ten Books I've Added to My TBR Recently
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love? Not really any I can think of
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)? The Libib app for cataloging my books! It's amazing!
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year? I met my goal of finally reading the Harry Potter books!
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2016? Married til Monday by Denise Hunter
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2016 (non-debut)? Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg, You're the One That I Want by Susan May Warren, Her One and Only by Becky Wade, Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey, and Anchor in the Storm by Sarah Sundin
3. 2016 Debut You Are Most Anticipating? The Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2016? Series ending would be the Christiansen family series!
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2016? Make my goal of reading over 100 books!
6. A 2016 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone: I've only read a few but I'd say Thin Ice by Irene Hannon