Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Bout of Books 15: Day 1 Update & Day 2 Challenge

Bout of Books
Books I Read Today: 
A Daring Sacrifice by Jody Hedlund (61 pages)
Books I Finished Today: 0
Pages Read Today: 61
Total Books Finished: 0
Total Pages Read: 61

My Thoughts on Day One
I did not read anywhere close to what I was hoping to today! Between being extra tired, a crochet project mishap, work, and an impromptu hangout with my second family there just wasn't much reading time! Hopefully day two will be better!

WOULD YOU RATHER CHALLENGE
Hosted by: Writing My Own Fairy Tale

Would you rather:
Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?
Dog-ears pages

Would you rather:
Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?
Author of my choice (Julie Lessman!)

Would you rather:
Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?
Library (I don't really go much anyway)

Would you rather:
Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?
Break-up (It's less permanent)

Would you rather:
Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?
The Scarlet Letter (Anything is better than Twilight!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment