Friday, January 01, 2016

Friday Memes 1/1

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
What are your most anticipated books of the year?

My Answer:
This list could take forever so I'm just going to do the books I can't wait to read that are releasing in the first quarter of the year!

Thin Ice by Irene Hannon
With This Ring by Karen Witemeyer, Regina Jennings, Mary Connealy, & Melissa Jagears
You're the One That I Want by Susan May Warren
Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

"Time to chop off your thumbs." The hulking soldier pinched the back of my neck through the coarse wool of my cloak. The sharp pressure forced me to kneel in front of the flat stone.
A Daring Sacrifice by Jody Hedlund

My Thoughts
Great beginning! Immediately has you wanting to know what's going on!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was difficult to choose wasn't it?

Nice list.

Happy New Year!!

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Post a Comment