Monday, June 11, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #296

Hosted by: The Book Date

Here is what I finished last week:
Didn't get much reading done this week. I realized on Monday that I had a baby shower on Sunday and the blanket I was planning to crochet for it was barely started. So I spent every free second this week working on that. I absolutely loved this book though!

What I am currently reading:
Just started Dead Drift last night and I'm so excited to get Luke's story!! Didn't make any progress on Generous Love but I'm hoping to finish it this week!

What I hope to read this week:
Dead Drift jumped ahead of these two simply because I've been waiting years for Luke's story! Really excited to get to these next though!

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment