Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Make Me Want to Travel

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I love the way books take me on adventures without me ever having to leaving my house. These are some books that have taken me places that I now kinda want to visit in real life.

The Heart Between Us by Lindsay Harrel (Around the world)

There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones (Ireland)

Close to You by Kara Isaac (New Zealand)

Then There Was You by Kara Isaac (Australia)

Love in Three Quarter Time by Rachel McMillan (Vienna)

Alaskan Courage Series by Dani Pettrey (Alaska, USA)

When I Fall in Love by Susan May Warren (Hawaii, USA)

Just the Way You Are by Pepper Basham (England)

River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren (Italy)

Grand Tour Series by Lisa T. Bergren (Around Europe)

Under a Summer Sky by Meldody Carlson (Savannah, Georgia USA)

0 comments:

Post a Comment