Sunday, June 03, 2018

Month in Review: May 2018


May was my best month of reading so far this year! I was able to  finish a total of 23 books! It was a mish-mash of books that have been on my shelves for years, review books, kindle books, and some recent purchases. There were many that I loved, a few that I adored beyond words, a handful of good but not great, and one that I didn't enjoy at all. 

Books Read
Together Forever by Jody Hedlund
Trauma Plan by Candace Calvert
Rescue Team by Candance Calvert
Just Let Go by Courtney Walsh
A Home for His Family by Jan Drexler
The Accidental Guardian by Mary Connealy
Miss Match by Erynn Mangum
Rematch by Erynn Mangum
Match Point by Erynn Mangum
The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
The Last Olymian by Rick Riordan
Love's Silver Lining by Julie Lessman
Love in Three Quarter Time by Rachel McMillan
Olivia Twist by Lorie Langdon
Season of Glory by Lisa T. Bergren
This Quiet Sky by Joanne Bischof
The Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder by Rachel McMillan
For Love and Honor by Jody Hedlund
Homeless at Harvard by John Christopher Frame
Stuck Togther by Mary Connealy
A July Bride by Beth Wiseman
An August Bride by Debra Clopton

Goal Progress

-Read 150 books 85/150
Passed my goal of 75 so I upped it to 150
-Read 12 Christian Living Books 9/12
-Read 2 educational books and/or biographies 1/2
-Finish 1-2 classics 2/2
-Read 75 non-review fiction books 46/75
Way exceeded my goal of 15 so I've changed it to 75
-Read 20 kindle TBR 12/20
Upped this from 5 to 20
-Try 20 new-to-me authors 14/20
Went from 5 to 20 with this as well

This year has been a much better reading year than the last couple so most of my goals that originally found optimistic turned out to be completed or surpassed before the first half of the year was over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment