Monday, May 07, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #18

 Hosted By: Book Journey


Here is what I read last week:
Yep, I only read one book! Which is lame, I know. I was once again insanely busy and was completely out of the house for almost 3 days.


What I am currently reading:
Yes I really am reading 5 books at once. Little Women is my ongoing classic, and Already Compromised is my ongoing non-fiction read. Then you have The Guardian Duke for review on my kindle app, and Code of Silence in hard copy to review. And to top it off I got Mockingjay, which I HAD to read ASAP. So that is why 5 books.


What I hope to read this week:
Since I have so many started the only book I'm adding to my list is the one that is due for review this week!


Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #17
WDATBCF? Read-A-Thon Recap
Monthly Reflections #4
Top Ten Books I'd Like to See Made Into A Movie
"Waiting On" Wednesday #9: The Trouble With Cowboys
Talkin' Thursday: Judging A Book By It's Cover
River of Time Series Tributary Sneak Peak


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

pussreboots said...

My favorite read this week was Cereal Murders by Diane Mott Davidson Please come see what else I'm reading.

Allison said...

It's not lame to only read one book. One book a week is 52 books a year! That's awesome. How many people can say that? :) I hope you are enjoying Catching Fire. I loved it!

Post a Comment