Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Top Ten Books I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I shortened this week's top ten so the title wasn't so long but the full name is: Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years. As usual I'm gonna kinda cheat and do series.

#1) The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren

#2) The Hunger Games Trilogy

#3) The O'Malley Series by Dee Henderson

#4) Team Hope Series by Susan May Warren

#5) Discarded Heroes Series by Ronie Kendig

#6) The Charmed Life Series by Jenny B. Jones

#7) Heroes of Quantico by Irene Hannon

#8) Lassoed in Texas, #9) Montana Marriages, 
#10) Sophie's Daughters, #11) The Kincaid Brides 
by Mary Connealy








1 comments:

Tanya Patrice said...

I read The Hunger Games series and loved them too. I'll have to check out a few from your list because they are all new to me :-)

Post a Comment